Vege Festival

 Today I've decided to talk about something slightly different. One of my favourite days of the year (actually it usually takes place more than once a year). Vege festival is a great celebration of vegan and vegetarian food, cosmetics, cruelty free clothes etc. Every time there are many restaurants and shops that put their food or stuff for sale. On one hand it's great because you get to choose from many types of food. On the other hand it could be considered a disadvantage since there are so many and you want to try it all. From spanish, thai, chineese, american to indian or georgian, it's all there. This time I had potato donut, mozzarella fried stick with cranberry, chineese fresh roll with tofu and rice dumpling with beans. My favourite was the donut. Amazing taste, great filling, extremaly greasy, but defenitely worth it! The rest wasn't so great, but I'm glad I've tried it. Here are some photos I took, so have a look!










Comments

Popular Posts