Bez jaj


God have mercy! I am very surprised how this blog affects my life… I have to say I’m looking for some good and new locations to comment, but I’d never thought they would come to me. This week I accidentally found a vegan café! First of all this is an amazing news because I wasn’t aware Poznań has any vegan café at all. Secondly big plus is, it’s located very near to out university (well it can be also recognized as huge disadvantage for fit food lovers…). We all know life can be harsh and bitter sometimes and what better way to sweeten it a little than actually eat some sugar? Especially if it’s sugar that didn’t harm anybody or anything. “Bez jaj” (which only seems funny if you speak polish; “with no eggs” literally and “no joke” metaphorically) is a tiny and stylish place full of good food and coffee. Every day there is something else in menu. They’ve got bagles, cakes and cookies. Thinking about my form I couldn’t take everything unfortunately, so I chose “tofu cheesecake” (polish tofurnik)- vegan equivalent for classic cheesecake. It was the first time I’ve ever had this dessert and I’m not sure what to think. On the whole it was very tasty. It reminded me of normal cheesecake, so I would say it’s even better because it’s vegan. What wasn’t really my taste was the bottom. Definitely not my favourite part, actually I left it all. It was simply a mix of nuts. As for the topping… it looked and had the consistency of real cream, but again it was vegan. Unfortunately I didn’t have much time, so I didn’t have any coffee. The interior is interesting, but not my type. The service was good, not much to say. The prices are quite high. Referring to all above, my point are:

-          Food: 8/10
-          Interior: 5/10
-          Atmosphere/staff: 6/10
-          Prices: 5/10







Comments

Popular Posts