Powolność

 If I'm being honest I'm not good at technology, therefore it is very unusual for me to order food online or by those apps. The truth is, I've never used any. Up to one day obviously. It was a long and hard day at work. I had absolutely no time to do any shopping, I had no food at home, and as you can imagine, spending all day at work I eventually got hungry. Instructed by my unfailing friend I bought a meal, which later was delivered straight to my office. The dish was called Bao Mix: three vegan buns with three different vegan fillinngs and toppings. I'm a bit picky and almost never fully satisfied with any food, but let me tel you one thing, this was one of the best things I have ever eaten in my entire life! What a flavour, what a structure, what a smell! I wanted to tell you about this place right after I finished eating, but I thought my feedback wouldn't be fully valid since I've never been to the actual restaurant. Yesterday me and my friend went there for lunch, so now I can easily talk about this place. First of all, the restaurant itself is not what I was expecting. It's very small, weirdly decorated, crowded, little stylish and I can't even tell you why, but somehow annoying. The staff is terrible. Nobody cares, they kept us waiting for some good 20 minutes just to take our order. Menus are terrible, old, dirty, made from normal paper. The waiter wasn't very nice, but what's worse he didn't seem to know what was going on at all. Now, the most important part. I decided to try something new and went for an imitation of pork chops (made from soya). As you can imagine I was absolutely disappointed. This "cutlet" was definitely not my taste. When it comes to the prices I guess they're regular, if not a little too high. It really breaks my heart and I honestly don't really know how to distribute my point here. The notes may not be very high for this place in general, but if you ever want to eat something vegan and incredibly tasty, go for Bao Mix (probably better order it online). 

            -          Food: 4,5/10 (4 for zrazy and 10 for bao mix)
-          Interior: 4/10
-          Atmosphere/staff: 3/10
-          Prices: 5/10    







Comments

Popular Posts