Jerry's (Łódź edition)

I decided I would only write about places in Poznań so that every reader could easily reach them but I thought this place was worth our attention. I was in Łódź this weekend and decided to visit one of my favourite places with fast food. The first time I had food from Jerry's was June last year when we ordered som burgers from this place while having dance workshop in Łódź. We didn't leave leave the hotel at all so it wouldn't be fair to give the whole feedback, but as I said I went there myself for the first time last weekend. My obssesion with this place started when I tried their vegan burger and hasn't stopped ever since. The restaurant itself isn't very representative. To be honest I'd never walk in if I didn't know what was inside. You can really and appreciate that the owners tried to be as american as possible. They also wanted to make this place a little time travell, but the results aren't spectacular. Nontheless the food hasn;t changed since last time. I can't really tell what's so extraordinary about it, but this is one of the best burgers I've ever had, and trust me I've had some. Maybe it's their vegan cutlet full of whole beans which seems to be very rare. Maybe it;s the sweet and fresh bun, or mango salsa (in mango burger option). Or maybe it's all together that makes it so delicious and unforgettable. The staff is correct although not special. The prices are rather low which makes me love this food even more. As you may already know my admiration for those burgers is to big so I didn't take any picture of my burger. Good thing is that I went there two times during the weekend and tried their pancakes with nutella and banana for the first time (bye bye diet, hello palm oil...) but I personally didn't like them very much. This american dream might be far from perfection but if you ever end up hungry in Łódź, please try vege burgers there!


            -          Food: 9/10
-          Interior: 5/10
-          Atmosphere/staff: 5/10
-          Prices: 9/10 












Comments

Popular Posts