Dziewczyny i słodycze



 I’ve been to this place twice, none of which I can say I enjoyed. They say third time’s a charm, well hopefully that will work for this place. Dziewczyny i słodycze is a café with many different cakes and cookies to choose from. I’ve had red velvet the first time I got there and it was very bad. One of the worst pieces of cake I’ve ever had in my life. Also they only have one or two types of plant milk, but doesn’t the question about plant milk make you think the person you take the order from does not eat gelatine? Apparently not. I would never think my piece of cake could contain gelatine, because why on earth would it?! I took the first bite and well… it was there. I obviously didn’t eat it but one bite was enough to decide whether it was good or not, and it wasn’t. Second time was cheesecake time. I must admit it was way better, I’d even say it was pretty good. When it comes to the interior there isn’t much to say. It’s average. Not bad, not specially nice, simply ok. The staff on the other hand isn’t nice at all. They’re usually bored and not helpful. Trying to be as positive as I can, my point for this place are: 


-          Food: 4/10

-          Interior: 5/10
-          Atmosphere/staff: 4/10
-          Prices: 4/10






Comments

Popular Posts