Jaglana


Have you ever woken up not having anything in the fridge to make a good breakfast? Or maybe had guests and didn’t want to waste your time preparing food? I’m sure we all had some situations in which we wanted or had to eat breakfast outside. There’s one place I can recommend when it comes to breakfast. Jaglana is a nice restaurant in the city centre, full of very different furniture what makes it special, although it’s not really my taste. It’s vegan and vegetarian friendly. They’ve got a special menu, very interesting and full of different options like millet porridge with fruit, chestnut waffles, omelette or crepes, scrambled tofu and many more. I myself had chestnut waffles with homemade peanut butter. The taste wasn’t as special as I thought it would be, but it was good. My friend had mango crepes with soft cheese and fruit. You can’t really feel any mango there, but the taste was good. So, if you’re looking for a nice location that serves good and diverse breakfasts, Jaglana will do. The prices aren’t high, the staff is kind and decoration doesn’t harm anybody. According to that my point are:
-          Food: 7/10
-          Interior: 4/10
-          Atmosphere/staff: 6/10
-          Prices: 6/10  







Comments

Popular Posts