Butterbeer mug


 Welcome back to my blog!
  I am very happy to present to you my brand new idea. I came up with it a few months ago eating lunch with my friend. I realised how important the food is to all of us. We obviously eat every day. I’ve started to pay more attention to what I eat, because as they say: ‘’You are what you eat’’. I can definitely relate to this statement. I’ve noticed how differently I feel after eating certain meals or products. So, my idea is to be your guide when it comes to restaurants in our city- Poznań. I am going to report to you from every place I go to. I’ll try to be as objective as possible in terms of the description. Then I am going to give every place points in four categories:
  •         Number one (and the most important): the food; the quality, the amount, the presentation, etc.  
  •         Number two: the interior of the place, the design, etc.
  •         Number three: the price.
  •         Number four: the atmosphere; the service, personnel, etc.  

 At the end I am going to give the final note from 0 to 10, where 0 goes for a total mistake (don't ever go there!), and 10 stand for perfection and a place worth going to with no hesitation.
 As I said I’ll try to be objective, but to be honest, I don’t think it’s possible. We all have our own preferences, so please, do not feel offended in any way. What’s more, I’d be more than happy if you wanted to share your own experiences and opinions with me! With no further due, let the game begin! 




Comments

Popular Posts